2012年2月5日日曜日

Who Is Tennis Queen 2012

who is tennis queen 2012

Ace Tennis | ONcourt: Diana Srebrovic "The Queen Is Back"

To read the article on ONcourt, please click here.

__________

***Diana Srebrovic, born in Toronto, lives in Burlington, is 21 [I wish], really 27 . She has had an amazing storied tennis career. Nine Canadian junior titles led to the opportunity of an outstanding pro career. Instead, she turned her attention to college, decided on the University of Virginia before transferring to the University of Florida where she attained a #1 NCAA ranking. She now works with Bobby Armitage and Nathalie Armitage in the Oakville Tennis Academy. She recently played the $9000 events in Burlington and Niagara.***

__________


K. Bell Socks Women's 2pk Tennis Diva/queen Qtr, White, 9-11
Learn more

ONcourt: When you were at Universities, you transferred to Gator land [University of Florida], what were your reasons?

Diana Srebrovic: Initially, I chose the University of Virginia for its renowned academic program. However, I quickly realized that I would not be able to attain my athletic goals in Charlottesville. Having dedicated so much of my life to tennis, I didnt want to watch my potential slip away before I was actually ready to give it up.

ONcourt: You had the potential for a great career in the pros, why did you stop playing on the WTA tour?


Tennis Racket (A Queen Anne Press book)
Learn more
BARRY WATERS

Diana Srebrovic: I decided to forgo the pro tour and instead accepted a scholarship simply because I wanted an education to fall back on. I was not willing to take the risk of a career ending injury. Turns out I made the right decision as a back injury prevented me from competing in my senior year at Florida.

ONcourt: After four years off playing competitive tennis, what has made you come back to tournament play and how did you enjoy your experience?

Diana Srebrovic: After not having played for many years I missed the game, the competition, the adrenalin. It was a moment of personal reminiscence. I absolutely LOVED competing again!

ONcourt: What does the future hold gor Diana? Is it tennis, business or ..?

Diana Srebrovic: Retirement Im just on my way out the door to buy a lottery ticket!


ONcourt: Would you have your children play tennis?

Diana Srebrovic: I would most definitely expose my children to tennis. Whether or not they would like it enough to pursue is a decision for them to make. Ultimately, I would hope that I can provide my children with the athletic opportunities and life enhancing experiences I was so fortunate to be provided with through tennis.

ONcourt: What has tennis meant to you?

Diana Srebrovic: For a long time tennis was my life. So much that I didnt even attend a traditional high school. All I did was play. Through the years tennis taught me so much about myself and so much about life. It has taught me work ethic, discipline, respect, persistence, self reliance to name just a few. Without it I would not be the person I am today.



These are our most popular posts: who is tennis queen 2012

Tennis 777: Believe it, Victoria, believe it! The new tennis queen

Tennis 777. tennis777.blogspot.com -- Game, set, match. ... Saturday, January 28, 2012 ... USATODAY.com Tennis - Top Stories. Loading. ... Tennis Week : Models, Girlfriends and Marriage ... Nadal Vs Djokovic Queens 2008 ... read more

MHS crowns Simpson as courtwarming queen - Marshall Democrat ...

... as the 2012 Marshall High School Courtwarming Queen during halftime of Fridays boys basketball game against Mexico. The daughter of John and Karla Simpson has participated in basketball, tennis and track throughout ... read more

Grunting About Grunting About Grunting in Womens Tennis.

Yet here is a selection of headlines youll never read about tennis top men: "Earplugs ready, its the scream queen final," Shrieks of nature," or "Its squeally not on. .... [info] dropitlikepluto 31st-Jan-2012 06:34 pm (UTC) ... read more

Azarenka Seeks First Slam Title Against Sharapova ... - Tennis-X.com

Azarenka Seeks First Slam Title Against Sharapova Tonight In Scream Queen Battle At Australian Open US : Tennis-X.com. ... January 28th, 2012 at 4:05 am. Kimmi Says: wow! azarenka very solid. Both sides. double break ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿