2012年1月29日日曜日

After All Is Said And Done Will Make It Up

after all is said and done will make it up

Menelik Watson Commits To Florida State Seminoles Over Auburn Tigers

Menelik Watson, one of the top JUCO offensive line recruits in the country, has committed to the Florida State Seminoles over the Auburn Tigers. He plays for Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, California.


"He committed yesterday, to coach Trickett to be exact. He can't want to get on campus and get started as he knows he has catching up to do. He played two years for me at the Canarias Basketball Academy in Spain. He was my team captain and one of the best kids I've ever been around. Coach Trickett told him the difference between his first and last game at Saddleback was amazing. Jimbo was out there to see him as well, and felt the same way (that the physical set Menelik had, very few people in All of football had!)," said Rob Orellana, Watson's basketball coach and close friend from his playing days in Spain.


[Watson's phone got shut off, and he was unavailable for comment. Orellana, who is extremely close to Watson, assured me that Watson did want the info out and was not trying to keep it a secret.]

Watson is rated three or four-stars by most recruiting services, and also holds offers from Cal, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Rutgers. He is an athletic freak. A former basketball player at Marist University, he left college basketball to pursue a career in football. Watson is 6'7", 330 pounds and has incredibly light feet for a man of his size, thanks to playing soccer growing up in England.


As you can see from his film, he does not have a lot of football experience. But oh, that athleticism. If ever there was a kid with athletic ability that a coach would want to mold into a player, this is the guy. Watson has the long arms that one would expect him to have, and does not appear to be sloppy from the photos I have seen. With Watson, Florida State will have six upperclassmen offensive linemen, and a total of 14 offensive linemen who are in their second year of eligibility or greater.

Here's some film on Watson. And inside, find more film on Watson.



These are our most popular posts: after all is said and done will make it up

dragonmastergrl: Hard for me to say Im sorry by Chicago

I just want you to stay. After all that weve been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to. And after all thats been said and done, Youre just the part of me I cant let go. Couldnt stand to be kept away just for the day from your ... read more

Roger Federer: Its A Nice Changeup To Play Rafa In The Semifinals

come on fed and federistas we need to make peace with the nightmare called the bull…so another chance for roger …i still fancy his chances but he ll need to play out of this world- nadal will not give in! ... For all that it is worth, federers mindset would decide the outcome of his semi, coz, after all is said and done, federer is by far the supreme tennis player. his only weakness against rafa is his awful mindset(whichs almost always fully doubtful) while facing rafa, if he ... read more

Menelik Watson Commits To Florida State Seminoles Over Auburn ...

He cant want to get on campus and get started as he knows he has catching up to do. ..... told me yesterday that Jimbo said Tre Jackson could be the best offensive lineman FSU has ever had after its all said and done. read more

L O L L I P O P L I F E: Westlife - Hard To Say Im Sorry

Far away from each other. Hold me now Its hard for me to say Im sorry. I just want you to stay. After all that weve been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to. And after all thats been said and done. Youre just a part of me I cant let go ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿